If you are constantly seeking new challenges, and want to work within a creative, cutting edge setting, then read on and apply!
What you'll do:
- Create user interfaces for our high-quality marketing applications.
- Mediate between our designers and other developers ─ your knowledge and expertise in these two domains will be required.
- Ensure that our front end is always a step ahead with the implementation of modern designs.
- Code efficient, maintainable, scalable and cross-browser compatible CSS using pre-processors.
- Support the design and development process through creation and improvement of style guides and pattern libraries.
- Ensure trivago maintains its trendsetter status by familiarizing yourself with new technologies and keeping an eye out for upcoming trends and their applicability to our site.
What you'll definitely need:
- To have studied a core module in IT, or alternatively have successfully completed a comparable apprenticeship.
- Excellent CSS3/HTML5 knowledge, refined by extensive experience dealing with template engines.
- To take pride in your ability to build responsive sites and bulletproof CSS.
- To be no stranger to progressive enhancement.
- Extensive experience in the implementation of complex designs, ideally in a high-traffic environment.
- To love technical challenges and to strive for continuous development.
- To speak English (our company language) fluently.
- Knowledge of Angular and React will be appreciated.
Life at trivago is:
- A unique culture with a strong sense of community and an agile, international work environment.
- The opportunity for self-driven individuals to have a direct impact on the business.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof is the driving force behind all decisions and determines the way forward.
- The chance to develop personally and professionally due to a strong feedback culture and access to training and workshops.
- Flexibility for all employees to contribute value and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- An inspirational office space with world-class facilities that supports your health and happiness.
- To find out more about life at trivago, follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com
- trivago Spain SL is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.
What we need you to provide:
In the 'My Experience' step of the application process, please upload the following documents in PDF format:
- Salary expectations per annum gross in Euro.
- For non-EU citizens and if available: a copy of your work permit or visa.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
About trivago N.V.
Do you want to join a team of entrepreneurs from over 50 different nationalities? To work in an environment powered by passion where no two days are the same?
At trivago we use the latest innovative technologies to empower our users to find their ideal hotel 100 times a second, across 55 different locales world-wide and in 33 different languages.