The Content & Social Media Strategist person will be responsible for building strong online communities of assigned account through engaging content on various social media platforms and also engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumer and the assigned brand.
- Oversee all the social media pages of an assigned brand.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten the audience and promote brand-focused messages.
- Manage social media activities including creating of content, copying writing, proofreading and editing of the content calendar before deployment on all social media pages.
- Work closely with the client solution team to develop content and social media campaigns that will help clients achieve the corporate marketing objectives goal.
- Develop a monthly content calendar for different brand as assigned and develop monthly and quarterly reports of social media performance and advice client on keynote areas to focus digital strategy.
- Monitor the social media account of an assigned brand and offer constructive interaction with online users.
- Function as an Account Manager to the client, taking responsibility for the day-to-day online operational support on any account assigned and also ensuring that the account has the maximum attention to avoid compromising quality.
- Design and manage digital solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Building quality proposals with unique social media insights and consumer behaviour.
- Be in control of account planning activities, manage account or campaign processes and also responsible for on-time delivery of project with 0% execution error to clients as assigned.
- Must pass the Google Certification courses within 1 month of resumption.
- Ensure 100% decorum on the online community page of the assigned account.
- Ensure excellent and 100% client satisfaction and retention as well as achieve increasing revenue goal for the business.
- Must possess a minimum of B.Sc degree in Marketing, Communication or related field.
- Possess a minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in content development and social media management.
- Exceptional Multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to explain complex digital data in a simple way for clients understanding.
- Must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet short time deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be technology savvy and innovation-driven.
Method of Application
Send your application to [email protected] on or before 20th January 2019. Only applicants within the Lekki-Ajah or Island axis will be contacted. Thank you.