Innovating the world of cross-border logistics is at the core of what we do. BorderGuru was born in 2014 out of an IT-project that should soon turn into a fully-fledged logistics solution ready to disrupt the international e-commerce market. With a diverse and dynamic team, we are driven by our vast repertoire of experience and expertise in the fields of logistics, e-commerce and IT. Whether it’s improving our IT-platform or optimizing our logistics and customs handling processes - the world of e-commerce reinvents itself each day, and so do we.
And we are not alone with our ambitions. As part of the Hermes Group, a multinational group specialised in international logistics solutions for the retail industry, we have a powerful partner behind us. And as Hermes is a subsidiary of the Otto Group, one of the largest B2C online retailers in the fashion and lifestyle category worldwide, you could say we even have e-commerce on our side!
We are growing and will need your support as (Junior) DevOps Engineer for one of our awesome tech team based in Hamburg, Germany
- You install, configure and maintain new and existing deployments
- You help us to increase performance, security and scalability of our products
- You optimize and maintain our existing infrastructure
- You play an active part in our architecture decisions and complex deployment tasks
- You are committed to excellence and mastery: We want to keep getting better with you!
- You have at least 1 year of experience working as DevOps
- You have practical Linux system administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
- You are familiar with Cloud Computing services
- You know how to build a highly automated infrastructure
- You have experience in Continuous Integration solutions
Further, you are motivated to work in an international team, and you like to handle new technologies to implement your ideas? Then we could be the next great career step for you!
Why you should join us:
- Be a part of a diverse and international team – we are from 18 countries and counting!
- Excellent opportunities to improve your professional competencies
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office Options
- Personal Project Days
- In-house German classes twice per week
- Fruits and Drinks every day
- And many more benefits …
- Have we caught your attention? Great, we are looking forward to hearing from you and discussing the job in more detail.
- Visa sponsor , Paid relocation
- Offices in a central location (Schanze)
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office
- Paid German course
- Subsidised public transport
- International team of professionals
- Great lunch options
- Discounts at www.otto.de and many more online shops
- Flatrate for work-related books
- Personal Projects Days
- Free fruits, coffee, tea, water