Junior Jobs Board
The Best Entry Level Jobs in one Place
Associate Graphic Designer
Wed Jan 02 2019
Lagos • Full-time
Future Wox is a creative media and marketing services agency based in Lagos. We provide exceptional marketing, promotional, and experiential services and products tailored to fit our clients’ brands.
- Future Wox is seeking a versatile and creative junior-level Designer to join our team. You will work as part of a team that creates reports, product mockups, marketing materials, event branding, interactive media, and video storytelling. You will help Future Wox communicate ideas through clear, visually compelling design.
- Your primary responsibilities will include product design and mockups, as well as layout and production of print publications.
- Design, layout, and produce marketing materials and other publications.
- Work with clients to create presentations, including charts, graphs, and other data visualizations.
- Design branding and mockups for products, campaigns, and events.
- Conceive and create graphics for web and other digital uses.
- Work with print vendors to produce printed materials and ensure that they arrive on schedule.
- Manage print and graphics workflow.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Graphic Design or a related major, or at least two years of professional design experience.
- A strong portfolio of design work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Highly creative, versatile, and willing to learn and grow in the job.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with the latest versions of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop, as well as with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Commitment to Future Wox's mission and goals